Are You Ready for Open-World RTS Warfare?
The Imperial Realm::Miranda is a massively multiplayer real-time strategy game in the tradition of Command and Conquer™.
Fight either by yourself, or with your friends, in an all-out war to dominate Miranda, the devastated former capital of The Imperial Realm.
- One World - Play with a friend (or a thousand) all in the same world at the same time with Miranda's groundbreaking single-shard seamless open-world design.
- Build a Base - Create the base of your dreams using standard buildings, or custom design your own.
- Create an Army - Pick a strategy, build your forces and design your perfect killing machines.
- Battle the Fallen - After forty generations, the mysterious Fallen have returned to Miranda.
- Challenge other Players - Skirmish outside the Blue Zone, or enter Nemesis Mode team PvP battles.
- Explore - Miranda's massive 20x20KM (300x300KM planned) world is full of wonders to discover.
- Expand your Abilities - Unlock additional abilities, technologies and bonuses as your commander gains experience.
- Harvest Resources - Send out your harvesters to collect valuable resources from the world.
- Win Loot - Collect exotic units, rare weapons and more.
- Buy and Sell - Visit Vendors throughout the world to buy new toys and sell what you don't need.
- Take over the World - Capture territories for your faction.
Keep up to date on Miranda's development by signing up for the Mailing List.
"Miranda was a Jewel. For twenty thousand seasons she was the seat of supreme power in The Imperial Realm. Until the Emperor burned her. Fool. But from the ash, the Emperor's Ridiil discovered something unexpected. Something immensely valuable. But the secret was not to be kept for long. Not even long enough for the Emperor to act. The race to retake Miranda and control its incalculable fortune was already underway."
- Excerpt from Chronicles of The Imperial Realm 29,600-31,200 Y.O.E.
Major Update Releases
The Combat Update
Bold New World
Return of The Fallen
Early Access Game
This game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should sign up for the Mailing List so we can let you know what the game becomes.
"The penultimate cause of The Burning has been determined to have been a unit conversion error maliciously perpetrated by the third assistant mathematician to the Associate Supervisory Contractor, subordinate to the Minor Projects Supervisor to the Royal Court. Since the discovery of the error this morning, she has been tried, found guilty of all charges, and executed for her unspeakable crimes."
- Findings of The Inquisition into The Burning of Miranda 30694 Y.O.E.
Whew! You made it to the end. Did you know we have a Mailing List? We don't send emails very often, so
it's probably safe. Or you could learn all about the game's development by reading 300 or so blog posts. Thanks for visiting, and tell your friends!